Educational Testing Service Director, Client Management in Princeton, New Jersey
BASIC FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Director, Client Management, eNAEP, directs the work of individuals and teams who have responsibility for NAEP client relations in areas related to the design and development of the NAEP digital assessment platform (known as eNAEP). This role is responsible for organizing, leading, and managing the client communication of plans for the Next-Generation version of eNAEP, specifically collaborating and coordinating efforts across different divisions and areas within ETS, as well as working with our client and external partners on NAEP. In addition, this role will be a key member of the NAEP Platform Development contract leadership team, coordinating requests from the client and ensuring the contract deliverables are met.
Client Relationship Management
· In conjunction with NAEP Platform Development project director, create, interpret, and execute Strategic Vision for NAEP client relationships
· Direct activities of the Next-Generation eNAEP platform across ETS to ensure consistent ‘one voice of ETS’ communication to client
· Coach ETS matrix team to ensure a clear set of client expectations in regard to contract scope, schedules, and deliverables
Contract Management/Change Requests
· In conjunction with NAEP Platform Development project director, accountable for managing contract negotiations and agreements with support from General Counsel and Finance as needed
· Maintain, cultivate, and grow NAEP client relationships and business partnerships
· Represent ETS to institutional and government constituents
· Influence and significantly contribute to Request for Proposal (RFP) process
· Actively work to ensure Long Range Operating plans (LROP) margins are met
Adhere to ethical standards and comply with the laws and regulations applicable to your job function
· MBA, Ph.D. or Advanced Degree in Education, Education Measurement, Software Development, or related field preferred
· 7-10 years of experience working in a client/constituent organization
· Experience in Education-related fields or Business Development required
· Experience working with teams of individuals required.
· Experience with technology-based assessment products and/or delivery systems strongly preferred
· Experience with NAEP is preferred
Other Requirements (Specialized skill sets, behavioral/technical):
· Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
· Ability to confidently communicate software and hardware system issues with non-technical experts
· Ability to work in complex, ambiguous and changing environments
EDUCATIONAL TESTING SERVICE is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Women and Minorities.
EDUCATIONAL TESTING SERVICE is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
EDUCATIONAL TESTING SERVICE is a Drug-free workplace.
Keyword: client relations,education,business development,research,psychometrics,development,assessment,assessment design,client management,contract management,design,NAEP
From: Educational Testing Service